Skip to main content
Are you new to Learning Online? We have guides, tools and a variety of supports to help get you started here: Learning Online.
We continue to provide our service virtually while the campus libraries remain closed.
Check our Notifications page for news about our library databases.
To put items on Course Reserves, fill out the form that matches the type of reserve it is:
- Books from the General Collection/Reference: Course Reserves Form
- New Books (the library does not have a copy): Recommendation for Library Purchase Form
- Personal Copies (books, notes, solutions): Reserve Room Request Form (Download PDF)
- Bring completed form and materials to the Library Service Desk.
Reserve requests typically take 3-4 days to process. Exceptions are:
- If a copyright clearance is required
- If the book has to be purchased (may take up to 8 weeks).
Removal of Reserve Items
At the end of each term or when a removal date is specified, items will be removed from the reserve. Personal items will be returned to faculty.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 416-491-5050
- Newnham: ext. 22099
- King: ext. 55108
- Seneca@York ext. 33055
- Markham: ext. 77521