Skip to main content
Are you new to Learning Online? We have guides, tools and a variety of supports to help get you started here: Learning Online.
We continue to provide our service virtually while the campus libraries remain closed.
Check our Notifications page for news about our library databases.
For some courses it's possible to create your own custom list of readings, videos, etc. instead of using a textbook.
There are lots of places to find free, high quality resources for your courses:
- articles and online videos from library databases
- articles from Open Access journals
- scanned articles or book chapters (with some conditions)
- online videos from internet sites like YouTube or Vimeo
- blogs, wikis, or any other internet site
This guide will offer some advice for using these types of materials in your course.