Course Reserves (Seneca Faculty Only)
Types of Reserves
A. Books from the General Collection/Reference
- Fill out the Course Reserve Request form.
B. New Books (the library does not have a copy)
- Fill out the Recommendation for Library Purchase form.
C. Personal Copies (books, notes, solutions)
- Personal Books: Download and fill out the Reserve Room Request form - you can also get a copy of the form from the Library Service Desk.
- Personal Notes and Solutions: Download and fill out the Reserve Room Request form . Bring the completed form and the Notes/Solutions to Library Service Desk for scanning or further processing. An electronic copy of the notes/solutions can be sent to LRC.Reserve@senecacollege.ca.
D. Student Materials
- Please ask students to fill out the coursework consent form prior to submitting student reports and coursework.
Reserve requests typically take 3-4 day to process. Exceptions are:
- if a copyright clearance is required
- if the book has to be purchased (may take up to 8 weeks)
Removal of Reserve Items
At the end of each term or when a removal date is specified, items will be removed from the reserve. Personal items will be returned to the faculty.
For more information, please contact the library at your campus.
Newnham: ext. 22099
King: ext. 55108
Seneca@York: ext. 33055
Markham: ext. 77521